What's it about:
A two-part group lesson series (2 lessons which are 2 hours each) focusing on the scoring zone: 100 yards and in. All aspects of the short game are explored, giving each student a method that suits them best. Fundamentals are developed to improve each player's mechanics, efficiency, elevates their confidence and improves scoring.
Choose from one of the following program dates:
- May: Friday, May 4th and Friday May 18th from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- June: Friday, June 15th and Friday, June 29th from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM
- July: Friday, July 13th and Friday, July 27th from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM
The Golf Academy at Swan Lake Resort short game area with 5 greens for putting, chipping, pitching and distance wedge approach shots up to 120+ yards.
$75 per person for 4 hours of group instruction
$39 for College or High School Team Players
If you answer yes to any of these questions, you will definitely benefit...
- Do you have more than 30 putts per round?
- Do you duff or chilly-dip your shots from around the green?
- Do you sometimes take more than one shot to get out of a bunker?
- Uncertain about what club to hit from a certain type of lie?
- Do you miss the green from 50 yards? 75 Yards? 100 Yards?
- Do you have trouble with approaches coming up short? Going too long?
What you will learn:
- A simple repeatable putting stroke
- A simple decision-making process that will make club selection a breeze
- The skills that you already possess that you can build on for success
- How to hit your approach wedges like a pro
- How to create better scoring opportunities by making better choices
- Create or reduce spin when the shot calls for it
- Proven practice plans that are short and productive