What's it about:
This is a 4 Hour, one day camp to improve all parts of your game. Learn the keys to better scoring with dependable short game and putting methods. Implement quick and highly effective practice routines. Improve your full swing fundamentals with individual focus on the 1 or 2 issues that may be holding up your improvement.
Choose 1 Class from any one of the following dates and times:
Friday, April 13th, 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Saturday, April 14th, 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM (B)
Friday, April 27th, 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM (B)
Saturday, April 28th, 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Friday, May 11th, 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM (B)
Saturday, May 12th, 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Friday, May 25th, 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Saturday, May 26th, 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM (B)
Friday, June 8th, 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Saturday, June 9th, 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM (B)
Friday, June 22nd, 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM (B)
Saturday, June 23rd, 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
(B) Beginner Camp
The Golf Academy at Swan Lake Resort practice facility...Rain or Shine.
The class will utilize both the indoor and outdoor facilities. Indoors we will utilize the putting circuits, mats and machines, swing speed apparatus, Flightscope Radar and V1 Sports Video. Outdoors we will utilize our fully grassed practice tee, short game area with 5 putting greens and our Practice Hole.
Beginners to advanced players. Beginners would be anyone who has never played or who plays very rarely.
Beginner only classes are noted above.
$100 Per Student
Space is limited to the first 6 paid students per class
What you get:
During the Camp:
- Instruction covering your full swing dynamics (balance, timing and tempo training), GPS (grip, posture and stance) and controlling the flight and direction of your ball.
- Instruction on scoring 50 yards and in from mall conditions
- Short, effective practice routines for success
- Unlimited supply of practice balls and use of indoor and outdoor facilities.
After the Camp:
- Video Catalog of student's full swing and short game strokes
- A video tutorial on each student's specific swing characteristics accompanied by drills and exercises to facilitate changes
- A Flightscope Radar analysis of your driver impact conditions with accompanying remedies for a more accurate and powerful strike
How to Sign Up:
Email John Ericsson, PGA Director of Instruction, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call him in the office at 574-935-5680 x722