This development series is a 5-session program gered to take you through the learning process in a step-by-step manner. You can become your own best coach by improving your understanding of your swing.
Observations from 30 years of instruction and coaching:
- Every golfer creates and learns a method for swinging the club that corresponds to their level of comfort and athletic ability
- The journey is often a hodge-podge of tips and suggestions that are patched together to make a goof swing that may produce functional results but often be lacking in efficiency
- It illustrates the fascinating, efficient manner that is characteristic of human learning which everyone possesses
- We are equally capable of learning athletic, powerful and efficient motions as we are those that are not. We are all equal opportunity learners
- Motion patterns in the golf swing are predictable and repeatable based on the individual's flexibility, posture and alignment
- Golfers who do not completely understand the how's and why's of their own seing struggle with more stops, stalls and re-starts in their ability to hit quality shots
Eliminate your confusion about your swing.
Get a clear picture of what you need to do.
Stop the guessing...the doubt!
What each student will learn:
- The key components of an effective, consistent and efficient golf swing and how to make them your own.
- How to best use your current skills and abilities to the max.
- How to feel the proper motions and checkpoints and make them automatic.
- A step by step plan to build a dynamic, efficient swing based on your body's rotation.
The 5 classes will cover each of these areas in detail:
- Set Up and Rotation
- GPS - Grip, Posture and Stance
- Rotation and why it has to happen
- One piece take away and setting the wirsts
- The stretch to the top of the backswing and transition
- Impact - The moment of truth
- All together now
Each class will be accompanied with a worksheet of drills and exercises to learn and feel the proper motions. In addition, varied learning tools will be used including real time video.